(1) In 2007, Jobs announced that Apple Computer, Inc. would from that point on be known as Apple Inc., because computers were no longer the main focus of the company.
(2) MAC computer has a nmbr of range like… MacBookAir[notebook], MacBookPro[notebook] MacPro[desktop]
(3) iPod …digital music player..upto 160 GB storage…camera..video recording etc.. (4) iPhone.. now sixth-generation iPhone..4G.. 5 million handsets were sold in the first 3 days of its launch.. (5) iPad…tablet.. multi-touch.. newspapers, magazines, ebooks, textbooks, photos, movies, TV shows videos.. (6) iTunes media browser,
(7) Safari web browser
(8) iLife and iWork for creativity
(9) Samsung Electronics is the world's First-largest information technology company by revenue. (10) Samsung and Nokia is world's First and Second-largest mobile phone maker respectively. (11) The Apple I was sold as a motherboard
(12) Apple TV.. 40 GB hard drive for storage,..support Wi-Fi..access os iTunes.. (13) Strengths….
a) Teams that are able to come together and come up with new ideas and concepts for companies will take to new levels of growth. b) multi-touch track pad on the laptops:… magnetic charger connection c) many detractors to claim that the Macs were no more than pretty toys and those who bought them did so only for their looks d) Apple can work on an idea for years,.. iPhone waited for the development of LTE chips (AT & T) e) They did not want their user’s experience to be dictated by an external, competing party…Safari web browser and Apple Map are examples.. (14)Weakness….
a) The expensive of products is a major turnoff for consumers who are looking for a product of minimal quality standards, but that still meets their usability requirements.
b) If you want a 17” screen on a laptop, the only Mac you can buy is a MacBook Pro.
c)it is very tough task to fill the space of steve in company. (15)Opportunity….
a) Apple iPhone's...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document