2. Acerophobia- Fear of sourness.
3. Acousticophobia- Fear of noise.
4. Acrophobia- Fear of heights.
5. Agateophobia- Fear of insanity.
6. Agliophobia- Fear of pain.
7. Agrizoophobia- Fear of wild animals.
8. Agyrophobia- Fear of streets or crossing the street.
9. Aichmophobia- Fear of needles or pointed objects.
10. Ailurophobia- Fear of cats.
11. Alektorophobia- Fear of chickens.
12. Alliumphobia- Fear of garlic.
13. Allodoxaphobia- Fear of opinions.
14. Altophobia- Fear of heights.
15. Amaxophobia- Fear of riding in a car.
16. Ambulophobia- Fear of walking.
17. Amnesiphobia- Fear of amnesia.
18. Anablephobia- Fear of looking up.
19. Ancraophobia- Fear of wind.
20. Androphobia- Fear of men.
21. Angrophobia - Fear of anger or of becoming angry.
22. Ankylophobia- Fear of immobility of a joint.
23. Anthrophobia- Fear of flowers.
24. Anthropophobia- Fear of people or society.
25. Antlophobia- Fear of floods.
26. Anuptaphobia- Fear of staying single.
27. Apeirophobia- Fear of infinity.
28. Aphenphosmphobia- Fear of being touched.
29. Apiphobia- Fear of bees.
30. Apotemnophobia- Fear of persons with amputations.
31. Arachibutyrophobia- Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouth. 32. Arachnephobia- Fear of spiders.
33. Arithmophobia- Fear of numbers.
34. Asthenophobia- Fear of fainting or weakness.
35. Asymmetriphobia- Fear of asymmetrical things.
36. Atelophobia- Fear of imperfection.
37. Athazagoraphobia- Fear of being forgotten or ignored or forgetting. 38. Atomosophobia- Fear of atomic explosions.
39. Atychiphobia- Fear of failure.
40. Aulophobia- Fear of flutes.
41. Aurophobia- Fear of gold.
42. Auroraphobia- Fear of Northern lights.
43. Automysophobia- Fear of being dirty.
44. Autophobia- Fear of being alone or of oneself.
45. Aviophobia- Fear of flying.
46. Bacillophobia- Fear of microbes.
47. Bacteriophobia- Fear of bacteria.
48. Ballistophobia- Fear of missiles or bullets.
49. Barophobia- Fear of gravity.
50. Bathmophobia- Fear of stairs or steep slopes.
51. Bathophobia- Fear of depth.
52. Batophobia- Fear of heights or being close to high buildings. 53. Bibliophobia- Fear of books.
54. Blennophobia- Fear of slime.
55. Bogyphobia- Fear of bogeys or the bogeyman.
56. Botanophobia- Fear of plants.
57. Bromidrosiphobia- Fear of body smells.
58. Bufonophobia- Fear of toads.
59. Cacophobia- Fear of ugliness.
60. Cainophobia- Fear of newness, novelty.
61. Caligynephobia- Fear of beautiful women.
62. Cancerophobia- Fear of cancer.
63. Cardiophobia- Fear of the heart.
64. Carnophobia- Fear of meat.
65. Catagelophobia- Fear of being ridiculed.
66. Catapedaphobia- Fear of jumping from high and low places. 67. Cathisophobia- Fear of sitting.
68. Catoptrophobia- Fear of mirrors.
69. Chaetophobia- Fear of hair.
70. Chionophobia- Fear of snow.
71. Chirophobia- Fear of hands.
72. Chiroptophobia- Fear of bats.
73. Chorophobia- Fear of dancing.
74. Chrometophobia- Fear of money.
75. Chromophobia- Fear of colors.
76. Chronophobia- Fear of time.
77. Chronomentrophobia- Fear of clocks.
78. Cibophobia- Fear of food.
79. Claustrophobia- Fear of confined spaces.
80. Cleptophobia- Fear of stealing.
81. Climacophobia- Fear of stairs, climbing, or of falling downstairs. 82. Clinophobia- Fear of going to bed.
83. Cnidophobia- Fear of stings.
84. Cometophobia- Fear of comets.
85. Coimetrophobia- Fear of cemeteries.
86. Coprophobia- Fear of feces.
87. Consecotaleophobia- Fear of chopsticks.
88. Coulrophobia- Fear of clowns.
89. Crystallophobia- Fear of crystals or glass.
90. Cyberphobia- Fear of computers or working on a computer....