Survey of Accounting
May 28, 2012
Missing information in bank reconciliation, the following data applies to Superior Auto Supply Inc, for May 2012.
1. Balance per the bank on May 31, $8,000
2. Deposits in transit not recorded by the bank, $975
3. Bank error; check written by Allen Auto Supply was charged to Superior Auto Supply’s 4. The following check written an recorded by Superior Auto Supply were not included in the bank Statement |3013 $ 385 |
|3054 735 |
|3056 1,900 |
5. Note collected by the bank, $500
6. Service charge for collection of note, $10
7. The bookkeeper recorded a check written for $188 to pay for the May utilities expense as $888 in the cash disbursements journal 8. Bank service charge in addition to the note collection fee, $25 9. Customer checks returned by the bank as NSF, $125
|Superior Auto Supply Inc | |Bank Reconciliation | |May 2012 | |Unadjusted bank balance, May 31 $ 8,000 | |Add: Deposits in transits | |975 | |Bank error: checks written by Allen Auto supply was charged to Superior Auto supply 650...