Anita Gabriela Soares
Footprint: http://www.ci.woodinville.wa.us/cityhall/CrimeReports.asp Message: Why would human being complain about something that brings them security and comfort. Today we live in a dangerous world and it’s not possible to know who are telling the truth and who is not. The government on its turn tries to protect the population by installing cameras everywhere and having access to our personal information. The government can’t do anything with our information and it’s illegal to make them public. All they could do is to protect us in case someone is planning something against us. If you have nothing to hide then you have nothing to lose. Medium: Video with pic and text.
1) Are you safe?
2) Many people worry about their safety but do not do their part to be protected ... 3) they hide themselves in their world thinking that they are auto sufficient and don’t need anyone else’s help 4) Tragedies happening against people, all the times that could be prevented.
5) but oh well, you don’t want anyone to invade your little own world right? 6) Because of the people’s selfishness thousands and thousands of women and children have been killed every year 7) victims of human traffic, kidnapping and rape.
8) 80% of all the people victims of human are women and 40% are kids. 9) (video), and if it was your daughter, someone in your family or even you?!
11) We all should know that from the moment that my life is exposed, no longer exists anywhere else to run... Privacy is gone! 12) We are the guilty for exposing our own lives,
13) for using Facebook,
14) for accessing our banking account online (photo of chase in the back) 15) Purchasing things in websites instead of going to stores. 16) That’s all our fault and we can’t complain about it, because it is convenient! _______________________________DONE_________________________________________ 17) You allow everyone to...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document