Designation: Support Consultant
Contact No: +91-9771458189 / 8877097651
Server Administrator with 5 + years of rich experience in
Career Objective: Seeking a challenging atmosphere that encourages learning, creativity and provides exposure to the emerging latest technologies and scope for professional growth
* Currently working as a Support Consultant with HCL Infosystems Limited, Ranchi since August 2010 * Joined HCL Infosystems Limited, Kolkata as Technical Associate in August, 2010 * Joined Spanco Limited as a Sr. System Engineer in March, 2010 * Joined P&R Services (Wipro InfoTech) as a System Engineer/ fresher’s in August, 2007 * Extensive Server Technology experience encompassing Windows Server 2003, 2008 R2, 2012, Windows 8, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, WDS, IIS, WSUS. * Knowledge and experienced on Proxy Server – ISA 2006, TMG Server. * Posses good knowledge and experience in Managed Symantec, MacAfee Antivirus Support (Installation, Updating, Managing, Maintaining) * Application Support like Core Banking System (Alpha Plus apps), IAS, CBS from user end. * Have knowledge on VMware.
Organization: HCL Infosystems ltd
* Project 1 : UIDAI (Aadhar) Project – Consulting Engagement Period: November 2012 -Till Date
Team Size: 6
Role: Support Consultant
Project Description: Unique identification project was initially conceived by the planning Commission as an initiative that would provide identification for each resident across the country and would be used primarily as the basis for efficient delivery of welfare services. It would also act as a tool for effective monitoring of various programs and schemes of the Government.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Implementation of Additional Domain Controller
Setting up of new LAN Architecture
Implementation of Centralized Antivirus Management System *
Implementation of Proxy Server for Internet Access on leased Line *
Password / User id reset and renew
Creating Access list in Proxy Server as per Policy
Providing access to user as per the policy
* Generating AV Reports and monitoring all PCs and laptops connected * Driving customer calls.
* Managing Team
* Publishing Report on regular basis
* Monitoring Team members
* Project 2 : Reserve Bank of India (Active Directory / Proxy) Period: August 2010 – November 2012
Client: Reserve Bank of India
Team Size: 3
Role: Associate (Technical)
Project Description: This project is all about implementation of both LAN and Server Setup at the client site (Reserve Bank of India - Ranchi). Scope of Work includes Validating the installation of Active Directory OS; Configuration of Additional Active Directory Services; Configuring and deploying proper domain architecture as per design; Configuring the Subnets with AD Sites; Configuring the replication topology; Defining policies for administration ,security etc; Domain Naming Services (DNS) Configuration; Creation of user and Computer accounts as per RBI User list input; Configuring Group policies based on customer requirements, Migrating the Computer objects from the local RO Domain; Migrating the User Profiles from the local RO Domain; AD system backup and restore configuration; Validating the installation of Proxy Server OS; Installation of Microsoft TMG; Configuring the Microsoft TMG Servers as the Web Proxy Servers; Configuring the Microsoft NLB in the TMG Servers; Creating the Access Rule for the Proxy Access; Installation & Configuration of the GFI Web Monitoring; Integrating the GFI Web Monitoring with TMG; Validating the TMG Servers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Regular monitoring and taking periodic backup of Additional Active Directory * Password / User id reset and renew
* Creating Access list in TMG...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document