Motivated, diplomatic, and tactful with professionals and non-professionals at all levels. Accustomed to handling sensitive, confidential records. Demonstrated history of producing accurate, timely reports and meeting stringent guidelines. Professional driving experience for 2+ years. Excellent geographical knowledge. Committed team player as well as able to work individually. Flexible and versatile – able to maintain a sense of humor under pressure. Poised and competent with demonstrated ability to easily transcend cultural differences. Thrive in deadline-driven environments. Excellent team-building skills. Skills Summary
* Project Management * Report Preparation * Written Correspondence * Problem Solving| * Influencing & Negotiating * Customer Service * Scheduling * Organizational & Planning| * Communication Skills * A Multi-Task Person * Front-Office Operations * Full Clean Driving Record| Professional Experience
* Move and distribute information, documents, and small packages for businesses, institutions, and residential areas. * Picked up and delivered letters, important business documents, or packages that need to be sent or received quickly within a local area.
EMPLOYMENT: Fed Ex Oklahoma City, OK June 2009 - Present
Customer Service/Marketing/Problem Solving
* Oversee front-office operations and provide impeccable customer service: Built a clientele supported by the referral of the company.
* EMPLOYMENT: Foothill Drycleaners Littleton, CO June 2008 – May 2009 * Little’s Loving Home Services Aurora, CO November 2002 –June 2008 Warehouse/Forklift Driver
* Manage all aspects of day-to-day operations. Loads goods on to the forklift in a systematic procedure. Followed proper handling procedures of goods and etc.
EMPLOYMENT: True Value Denver, CO February 1996 –November 2002...