Chapter I. The Organization Plan
1.1 Summary Description of the Business
Tattoo is a form of body modification made by inserting indelible ink into the dermis layer of the skin to change the pigment. There are two kinds of tattoo, permanent and non-permanent. Non-permanent tattoos are called temporary tattoos. In permanent tattoos the length of time it takes for the tattoo to be finish depends on the intricacy and size of the design.
Self Inkspression, categorized as a general partnership, where two persons share their efforts and skills in managing a business. Sharing their knowledge is their obligation because they are partners. It’s up to them whether on how percentage of capital they will contribute to put up their business. Partner should have cooperation and communication for the success of their business.
* Encouraging repeat customers (collectors) who return again and again for full sessions with artists they love * Making the health and care of customers and tattoos a top priority to ensure the safety of the customers, employees, and business * Working with talented artists and encouraging their expression and freedom
Self Inkspression will create safe, impressive tattoo art for customers both through tattoos and through other products featuring art by the shop's tattoo artists. The business seeks to create a full-time livelihood for the owners, while sharing revenue generously with an additional employed artist who will help to build the business.
* Become profitable
* Earn net profits for the owners, for significant total compensation to the two owners including salaries and dividends. * Developing Self Inkspression: keep opening at least one new branch every year * Reach annual revenues of approximately PhP 750,000.00. * Successfully create 1,800 tattoos every year
* Offering competitively-priced introductory tattoos to encourage those who are new in tattoo. * Selling additional products with designs by the tattoo artists to build an additional revenue stream
1.1.5 Strategic Relationship
Self Inkspression will develop key strategic alliances and sponsorships with major key industry organizations that help bring credibility, as well as to create a full-time livelihood for the owners. These alliances typically result in extensive co-marketing by both organizations with the goal of the company -making the health and care of customers and tattoo a top priority to ensure the safety of the customers, employees, and business. This is a key element of Self Inkspression strategy and it builds revenues as well as prevents other companies from working with these strategic accounts.
1.2 Product and Services
Self Inkspression will provide the following services to customers: * Introductory/shop-minimum tattoos
* Basic tattoos (1 hour session)
* Full sessions (2-6 hour sessions)
Introductory tattoos are for those who are new to tattoos. They are basic, small designs by the artists or standard public-domain designs. Custom designs cannot be provided as an introductory tattoo. These tattoos can generally be finished in 45 minutes and with a minimum amount of consultation with the client Basic tattoos offer some consultation with the client, a wider number of colors, and about an hour of work with an artist. These are not generally custom-designed tattoos, but may include some customization of existing designs. Full sessions allow creative freedom for the artist to create customization of a design or an original design for a customer and freedom for the customer to know that there is a ceiling on the price he or she will pay. Clients can view binders of the flash art (photos and images of designs by the artists and public domain designs they can work from) while sitting on the couch in the shop's waiting area. The owners can discuss options and prices with the...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document