1) How many years you have been working in this institution as the one who finalizes subject schedules? Ans.: 9.25 years
2) During these years, have you encountered a subject scheduling system? _No__ a.) If yes, what particular program?
b.) If no, what is your current process in manipulating subject schedule? Ans.: Manual
3) How efficient is your current process in manipulating subject schedule? Ans.: Not efficient
4) What are the common problems you encountered in using this process? Ans.:
1.) Conflict of time
3.) Classroom utilization conflict
5) In your opinion, is there a need for us to create a system that will cater the needs in plotting the subjects systematically? _Yes__ a.) If no, why not?
b.) If yes, what are the features you want to have on our system? a) The software should register the subjects, instructors, and rooms. b) The software should determine the teaching load of every faculty. c) The software should determine the room sitting capacity. d) The software should determine the subjects being handled by every instructor. e) The software should determine the conflict of time, instructor, and room assignment. f) The software should determine whether the room is used for laboratory or lecture. g) The software should determine the class size of every subject for room assignment purpose. h) The software should determine the number of units in every year level. i) The software should include the subject scheduling in major examinations with room assignment. j) The software should include the scheduling of class shortening (30 minutes divided by the number of meetings every week). k) The software should print the schedule of every section. l) The software should print the faculty load.
m) The inputs should be in a combo box format.
n) The software should balance the vacant time of every section. o) The software should be user...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document