ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with nearly 500 sparkling and still brands. Along with Coca-Cola, recognized as the world’s most valuable brand, the Company’s portfolio includes 12 other billion dollar brands, including Diet Coke, Fanta, Sprite, Coca-Cola Zero, vitamin water, powerade, Minute Maid and Georgia. Globally, they are the No. 1 provider of sparkling beverages, juices and juice drinks and ready-to-drink teas. Through the world’s largest beverage distribution system, consumers in more than 200 countries enjoy the Company’s beverages at a rate of nearly 1.6 billion servings a day. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, the Company is focused on initiatives that protect the environment, conserve resources and enhance the economic development of the communities where they operate.
1. Established in 1886.
2. Owns 4 of the world’s top 5 nonalcoholic sparkling beverage brands: Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Sprite and Fanta.
3. Company Associates are 92,400 worldwide (as of December 31, 2008)
4. Operational Reach in 200+ countries
5. Consumer Servings (per day) nearly 1.6 billion
6. Offer more than 3,000 products including diet and regular sparkling beverages, and still beverages such as 100 percent juices, juice drinks, waters, sports and energy drinks, teas and coffees and milk- and soy-based beverages.
7. New York Stock Exchange Ticker Symbol is KO
1. To refresh the world.
2. To inspire moments of optimism and happiness...
3. To create value and make a difference.
1. People: Be a great place to work where people are inspired to be the best they can be.
2. Portfolio: Bring to the world a portfolio of quality... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2009, 12). Study of Ethical Issues of Coca Cola. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 12, 2009, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Study-Of-Ethical-Issues-Of-Coca-260588.html
"Study of Ethical Issues of Coca Cola" StudyMode.com. 12 2009. 12 2009 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Study-Of-Ethical-Issues-Of-Coca-260588.html>.
"Study of Ethical Issues of Coca Cola." StudyMode.com. 12, 2009. Accessed 12, 2009. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Study-Of-Ethical-Issues-Of-Coca-260588.html.