Intelligence Benildian Information System (IBIS)
• Intelligence Benildian Information System (IBIS) is a student-level data collection system that allows the Department to collect and analyze more accurate and comprehensive information.
• Intelligence Benildian Information System (IBIS) provide capabilities for entering student records, grades and student account balance in the school.
• Intelligence Benildian Information System (IBIS) is an access with an id and passwords delivered to each parents. The parents can see all the grades, personal record and account balance of their children and also the students can see their own school result in each discipline weather this is math, history or English. Target User
The common functions of an intelligence benildian information system (SIS) are to support the maintenance of personal and study information relating to:
• Handling inquiries from prospective students.
• Handling records of grades, personal information and account balance of the students. • User friendly interface.
• Maintain a database of the student profile
• Generate report in printed copy of the student and account balance. • Design the system with secured log-in via unique student id with respective password • Provides awareness to the parents of the student’s grades and accountabilities. • Communicating student details to parents
• Easy to use.
• Speed up the process of the inquiries of the students. • Quick search of...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document