1. Title : Who killed John Doe.
2. Learning Objectives (LO) with action verbs:
a. articulate individual opinions about social and individual responsibilities.
b. explore personal values.
c. participate in shared decision making.
3. Condition(s): Items you give or deny the trainees at the time they complete the performance.
a. background sheet
b. ranking sheet
4. Standard: This describes the minimum level the group shall achieve. This must be a measurable standard. A key characteristic of a standard is that it provides the basis for measuring the performance to determine if the trainee has met the objectives.
a. all members will participate within selected group and with entire class
b. ranking of who killed John Doe will be completed
5. Teaching points (if required):
6. Methodology: introduction, structured experience followed by debrief in group discussion format.
7. References: the 1979Annual Handbook for group Facilitators.
8. Equipment and training aids:
a. flip chart
CLASSROOM PREPARATION SHEET
This should be displayed to your learners at all times. It should be posted on the door to your classroom and/or at front of room.
| | | | |Course | |Facilitator | |Small group Facilitator Course Herb | | | | | | | |Title | | | |Who Killed John Doe | | | | | | | | | | | |Timings | |References: 1979Annual Handbook for group | |0800-0900hrs | |Facilitators |
Materials needed for this Class: (presentation aids and learner aids) Paper, markers, Flip Chart
STRUCTURED-EXPERIENCE-BASED LESSON PLAN
|Timings | |Actions | |0800 |INTRODUCTION | | | |...