Keep position as a market leader in medical device contract manufacturing.
1. What is the organization’s culture? Value? P89, TB
Provide quality product, fastest delivery for customer satisfaction. Big scale and global presence
2. Define the Key Business Objectives (KBO) for MDCM. These KBOs are Management objectives and are a preliminary step in portfolio analysis. Assign weights of relative importance to these KBOs if you feel it is necessary. 1. Cutting cost
- Reduce headcount (H2000)
2. Reduce Information delay
3. Effectively utilize global scale (to make the operational structure more clear) - Center Sales & Marketing team on regional subsidiaries and allocate each customer a sales manager who is in the same region (H2000) - Reorganization of the production facilities.
4. Strengthen business consolidation
- Shared brand (H2000)
- Boost average pay for all remaining employees by 10% and double bonuses and stock options
3. Based on these KBOs please list a number of supporting IT objectives 1. Reduce extra time spend on customers (3.2)
4.2 Reduce extra time on procurement (3.2, 3.2)
4.3 Improve efficiency of production facilities (3.4)
4.5 Stop sales bidding against each other for the same account (3.4) 4.6 Aggregate material purchasing and reduce no. of suppliers (3.4, 3.3, 3.2, 3.1) 4.7 Logistics outsourcing (3.1)
4.8 Better coordination of all processes (3.4, 3.3, 3.2, 3.1) 4.9 Consolidate hundreds of platforms and standards (3.4, 3.3, 3.2, 3.1) 4.10 Eliminate projects overlapping and contradictory (3.4, 3.3, 3.2, 3.1)