Stage 1 (Early)
* Indigestion or heartburn
* Loss of appetite
Stage 2 (Middle)
* Bloating of the stomach, usually after meals
* Difficult to swallow
Stage 3 (Late)
* Pain in the upper abdomen
* Nausea and vomiting
* Diarrhea or constipation
* Weight loss
* Drinking alcohol
* Smoking cigarettes
* Diet is low in fruits and vegetables
* Family history of stomach cancer
* Exploring to chemicals used in rubber or lead
* Previous stomach surgery
What do naturopaths recommend?
Let’s beat it together.
- Naturopath suggest therapies such as homeopathic medicines, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and herbs -They individualize each treatment to best suit each patient -Naturopathic medicine can treat Dysphasia, Nausea, and pain
What do GPs recommend?
(Stages 0-1) the Gastrectomy is to be removed
(Stages 2-3) the Abdominal Lymph nodes is also removed
(Stage 4) Chemotherapy and Radiation Therapy is required
If you have any other questions or believe that you have any of the symptoms please make sure to see your doctor.
By: Lauren Witteman Adam Suppa
Where is stomach cancer located in the body?
Stomach cancer is found in the stomach; it may grow bigger and expand to other body parts.
* Early stages rarely cause symptoms
* Poor appetite
* Weight loss
* Stomach pain
* Discomfort in the abdomen
* Feeling full or bloated after a small meal
* Heart burn, indigestion, or ulcer-type symptoms
* Nausea &Vomiting
* Swelling or fluid buildup in the abdomen
* Exercise plan
Physical and occupational therapy to create personalized treatment for patients...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document