Simulation Review Paper
Review the Analyzing Financial Indicators for Decision Making simulation. Prepare a formal 1,050- to 1,400-word paper describing the decisions you made in the simulation. Specifically address the following:
Financial Accounting from a Cardiac Care Hospital’s Perspective
• Bridge a working capital shortage.
• Evaluate funding options for acquiring medical equipment. • Evaluate funding options for capital expansion.
Phase I: Capital Shortage
• Which cost-cutting options did you select? Why?
• Which loan option did you select? Why?
• What was the outcome of your decision?
Phase II: Funding Options for Equipment Acquisition
• Which cost-effective equipment selections did you make? Why? • What was the outcome of your decision?
Phase III: Funding Options for Capital Expansion
• Which source of funding did you select? Why?
• What was the outcome of your selection?
Summary and Conclusions
• What did you learn from this simulation?
• What would you do differently if you performed the simulation again? • How will you apply what you learned at your current or future job?
Support your ideas, analysis, and conclusions with references to scholarly external sources, such as the texts and journal articles.
1. Individual Assignment: Simulation Review
• Resource: University of Phoenix Material: Simulation Review Paper and SIMULATIONS: Analyzing Financial Indicators for Decision Making Review the Simulation Review Paper document located in the materials section in Week Four on the student Web site. Review the grading criteria located in Week Four on your student website. • Review the Simulation Review Paper and the Analyzing Financial Indicators for Decision Making documents located on the student website. • Write a 1,050- to 1,500-word summary of your choices and the...