A fertilizer spreader is a metal hopper with an adjustable trough underneath for applying an even layer of fertilizer over lawns and gardens. Some spreaders connect with a tow hitch to the back of a tractor. Smaller models have a handle and wheels for pushing the spreader yourself. As with all garden tools, cleaning your spreader after each use will prolong the life of the equipment and ensure proper operation. A garden hose may be used, but a power washer works best.
1. Empty the hopper of all fertilizer, either by spreading the product on your garden or lawn or removing the fertilizer and returning it to its storage bag.
2. Open the hopper trough at the bottom of the spreader so water can run through. Pull the lever on the side of the spreader to open the trough.
3. Wash the spreader inside and out with a garden hose or power washer. The power washer works faster to remove fertilizer particles that may have dried and hardened on the equipment.
4. Wipe down the spreader with old towels to remove excess water, and allow the equipment to air dry completely.
5. Pour machine oil on an old towel to wipe down metal parts, concentrating especially on the hinge mechanism at the bottom of the spreader trough.
Hongxing Company lays much emphasis on the quality and clients. We serve clients with the quality guideline of being responsible for every working procedure, every product and every client. What we have done is for the clients and we believe that quality is the best way to develop market. All of the products have passed the authentication of ISO9001. Hongxing Brand is the Chinese Famous Brand. Reliable and stable quality is the key to success. Our products are well known at home and abroad. Now we have tens of thousands of users throughout China and more than 30 world markets.
As the professional manufacturer of complete sets of mining machinery, such as magnetic separator,Cement mill,vibrating screen,Dryer machine,Classifiers, Henan Hongxing...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document