My name is KJand I am a 5th form student at the Cayon High School. In an effort to complete my School Based Assessment for Social Studies on Hurricane preparedness, kindly complete the following questionnaire on hurricane preparedness. Thank You.
50 and over
1. How many people live in your home?
2. Are you the head of your home?
3. What months do we experience hurricanes?
4. When do you begin making preparations to safeguard yourself against hurricane?
don’t make them
5. How many hurricane have you experienced?
11 and above
6. Which of the following preparation measures do you take?
fill buckets with water
buy bottled water
other 7. How many categories are hurricanes placed into?
8. Do you do the same preparations for a tropical storm as a hurricane?
9. How many hurricane shelters are there in Tabernacle?
more than four
not aware of any
10. Are you aware if there is a disaster preparedness committee in Tabernacle?
11. Who does the main preparation in the house for an approaching storm/hurricane?
all adults in the home
head of the home
all family members
12. How do you obtain information about hurricanes?
Word of mouth
13. What do you think can be done to encourage persons to be better prepared?...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document