Software Requirements Specification
“Mumbai Rail Indicator”
Version 1.0 approved
Akshay Waghela 60003128015
Rahanik Vora 60003115061
July 31, 2013
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Intended Audience and Reading Suggestions
Design and Implementation Constraints
System Feature 2 (and so on)
External Interface Requirements
Other Nonfunctional Requirements
Software Quality Attributes
Appendix A: Glossary
Appendix B: Analysis Models
Appendix C: Issues List
|Name |Date |Reason For Changes |Version | | | | | | | | | | |
This is the Software Requirements Specification (SRS) for the "Mumbai Rail Indicator” project. The SRS will include the details of the project’s requirement, interface and design issues.
2 Document Conventions
3 Intended Audience and Reading Suggestions
The project is made for the passengers who travel in the trains of Mumbai. The people who travel in the crowded trains of Mumbai rails will benefit from this project as this provides a guide while traveling.
4 Project Scope
This project helps the commuters manage their time while commuting and also to board the train wisely and not change trains frequently to reach their destination or wait for particular trains on the platforms. The menu will contain information about the direction in which you want to commute i.e. toward Churchgate or Virar.
1. Ms. Vinaya Sawant, Team Mentor
2. M-Indicator home page: http://www.mobond.com/
3. Schach, Stephen R. Object-Oriented and Classical Software Engineering, Fifth Edition. McGraw-Hill, 2002
1 Product Perspective
• This product does not require any extra hardware.
• This product is not a part of any other program or software. • Since this product will run on multiple platforms, the product during the initial stages is expected to give variable output.
2 Product Features
The product gives detailed information about the Churchgate-Virar fast and slow locals. See the timings of the train at all platforms from the source to the destination which includes the platform number at the stations.
3 Operating Environment
• The product when running on Android requires a minimum of 5 MB of free space and there are no criteria on the requirement of the hardware although the Android version 3.2.6 is a must. • The product when running on Java requires a minimum of 10 MB of free space and there are no criteria on the requirement of the hardware although the Java version 2.2.1 is a must. • The product when running on IOS requires a minimum of 4 MB of free space and there are no criteria on the requirement of the hardware although the IOS version 5.0.1 is a must.
4 Design and Implementation Constraints
The product will work on any device which has at least 5 MB of free space on some platforms and 10 MB of free space on others....
Please join StudyMode to read the full document