• Website: you can sell licensed merchandise, books, DVDs etc online or offer discussion boards, chat rooms, scores, articles, fantasy sports leagues etc
• Player Management: includes everything from enhancing your client’s potential on the field to taking care of all legal, financial, marketing, PR and travel operations. (do a Jerry Maguire)
• Sports tourism: arrange travel for purpose of participating/viewing events as well adventure sports activities.
• Sport themed restaurant or bar: who wouldn’t like a tasty bite/sip while watching their favourite team play.
• Printing/Publication: you could target a fan base with magazines, posters or themed post cards.
• Sports Camps: if you want to serve the game by working at the grassroots level, you can organize learning camps which can be popularised by bringing in current or former stars of the game.
• Sports related franchise: if you have always dreamed of creating computer games go ahead and develop sports video games. Else bring out a sports drink or energy bar or a retail chain of sports equipment. You can specialize in training athletes – helping them increase speed, stamina,... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2011, 03). Sports Entrepreneurship. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 03, 2011, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Sports-Entrepreneurship-610942.html
"Sports Entrepreneurship" StudyMode.com. 03 2011. 2011. 03 2011 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Sports-Entrepreneurship-610942.html>.
- MLA 7
"Sports Entrepreneurship." StudyMode.com. StudyMode.com, 03 2011. Web. 03 2011. <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Sports-Entrepreneurship-610942.html>.
"Sports Entrepreneurship." StudyMode.com. 03, 2011. Accessed 03, 2011. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Sports-Entrepreneurship-610942.html.