We know the value of the lives and it has to be preserved until the best by themselves. But, unfortunately many of the people doesn’t understand the value of the lives and do some harm to themselves and also to other. One of those kinds is ROAD ACCIDENTS. These road accidents mainly occur due to the over-speed of the vehicles, mostly by the youngsters. To prevent these road accidents I’m proposing a system that could reduce rate of accidents drastically. The main advantage of this system is that the vehicle’s speed will controlled as described by respective department using Bluetooth. This is more useful at highways where the speed of every vehicle is found very high. Introduction:
My proposal is that every vehicle will to be installed with a speed control device confined with a Bluetooth and will be given I.P. address to the Bluetooth as per their registration. And Bluetooth will be installed at every speed-limit board and will have individual I.P. address described by the National Highway Authority of India (NHAI). Bluetooth will be programmed with the speed limit as prescribed in the speed-limit board. Then this Bluetooth will interact with the Bluetooth in vehicle and will order it to control the speed using the speed control device. Then the Bluetooth device will control the speed of the vehicle. Why We Need Speed Control:
The reason we need speed control is that many of us drives our vehicle at the fast pace. This leads to road accidents which cost the value of many of the lives. To avoid this we go for speed control. Why We Need Automatic Speed Control:
The previously invented speed controls has some disadvantages such as, * They will be operated depending upon the number of times the brake is applied to the vehicle. * There is a chance of disconnecting those systems by the user. * They are fully controlled by the users.
* They activate only on driver’s wish.
* No external body controls the device.
* The speed control can be adjusted by the driver.
* There won’t be uniform speed among the vehicles.
* The speed control of the vehicle changes time to time.
By using the automatic control systems we can overcome these limits of the previously invented device. Arrangements To Be Done:
This has to be done in two different stages. Namely,
* Arrangement in the vehicle
* Arrangement in the highway.
Arrangement In The Vehicle:
The arrangements to be made in the Vehicles are
1. Vehicles should be installed with a Bluetooth.
2. The Bluetooth has to be registered and has to be given an I.P. address 3. This Bluetooth should have a capability to control the speed control device. 4. Speed control device has to be designed in such a way that it should be initiated with the electrical pulse instead of the number of time brake applied to the vehicle. 5. Three lamps has to be placed in the notice of the driver to show him that whether he is allowed boost or has to buck the speed of the vehicle or is he in the appropriate speed. 6. The speed control device should control the speed of the vehicle in steps not at a sudden. 7. A Toroidal Coil has to be installed with the control rod of the combustion chamber. 8. A secondary battery has to initialized with the vehicle. Arrangements In The Highway:
The arrangements to be made in Highway are,
1. The speed-limit board has to be installed with a Bluetooth. 2. These Bluetooth should be given an I.P. address.
3. The Bluetooth should have high range.
4. The Bluetooth should be capable of sending messages to the Bluetooth in vehicles. 5. They should inform the Bluetooth in vehicle the upcoming Bluetooth in the highway. 6. An arrangement has to be made to preserve the Bluetooth from rain. Process:
P.1: On Entering the Highway:
The Bluetooth at the terminals of the highway will be programmed in such a way that it will automatically interact with the Bluetooth of the vehicle. P.2: Operation...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document