* To give the audience more information about the effects of Cigarette smoking in our body. And at the end of my speech, my audience should take note of the effects that could happen to them in the future if they still continue smoking.
II. Central Thesis
* Smokers who continuously smoke could die at the early age.
a. Statement of Quotation:
“Cigarettes are Addictive.” & “Cigarette smoking is dangerous to our health.”
b. Preview to Main points:
1) The Health Risk of Smoking Cigarettes.
2) Effects of Smoking in Human Health + Nicotine.
3) Nicotine Withdrawal and reasons to quit in Smoking.
a. First Main point: Health Risk of Smoking Cigarettes.
* Cigarette smoking Is like a loaded gun that can go off without any warning. It is often like a slow killer to our body. * Inhaled cigarette smoke(second hand smoke) leaves toxic in our lungs, other organs and poisoning our health and somehow lifestyle.
b. Second Main point: Effects of smoking in Human Health + Nicotine. * The effect of smoking in Human Health are serious and in many cases, deadly. It is also destructive and widespread. * Nicotine reaches the brain within 10 seconds after inhaled and it can be found in every parts of our body.
c. Third Main point: Nicotine Withdrawal and reasons to quit in Smoking. * Nicotine is the addictive substance in Cigarette and it is the reason people experience withdrawal when trying to quit their smoking habits. * Smokers need to quit to have a pro-long life and for their better future.
* I therefore conclude that all things in this world have effects whether good or bad. Life is a choice, plan a good and healthy lifestyle and prioritize health at all times. Health is wealth - “It is never too late to quit smoking”.