Getting to Know Each Other
1. What’s your name?
2. How old are you?
3. Do you have brothers and sisters?
Are they older or younger than you?
4. What are your hobbies?
5. What countries have you visited?
6. What's something you do well?
7. What is your goal in life?
8. Have you ever met a famous person?
9. How long have you been studying English?
10. What about your parents? Are they both working? What do they do?
11. What’s your favorite sport? Are you good at it?
12. Can you cook? What are other things that you can do?
13. Do you like watching TV more than reading books?
14. How do you relax?
15. Are you enjoying your life as a student?
1. Do you like comics?
2. Have you read any comics in English?
3. How are comics different from one country to another?
4. What is more important to you, the story or the pictures?
5. What can you learn from comics?
6. Do violent comics make people think more about violence?
7. Who is your favorite villain?
8. If you could make your own super hero what would his or her name be? What would his superpower be?
9. If you could have one superpower what would it be?
10. When you read comics, who is more interesting the hero or the villain?
11. How often do you read comics?
12. How are comic books different in this country from those in your country?
13. Do you think boys read more comic books than girls?
14. Are comic books better than (regular) books?
15. Why are comics so popular?
LESSON 3: COMPUTERS
1. When did you first start using a computer?
2. Who taught you to use a computer?
3. How fast can you type?
4. Which do you like better, a laptop computer or a desktop computer?
5. Do you think our lives have been improved by computer technology?
6. What are some good things about having a computer?
7. What are some bad things about having a computer?
8. On the Internet, you can say whatever you want. Is that true?
9. Is it a good or a bad thing? Why?
10. How powerful is your computer?
LESSON 4: SCHOOL LIFE
1. What is your favorite subject? Why do you like it? Are you good at it?
2. What subjects are you worst at?
3. What is the easiest subject?
4. What is the most difficult subject?
5. What do you want to be when you grow up?
6. Do you enjoy studying English?
7. Do you ever skip class?
8. How much homework do you do every day?
9. Do you think school uniform is a good idea? Why/Why not?
10. Do you like to be taught by a male or female teacher?
11. Which subjects do you think are not useful or needed anymore?
12. What were some of the rules you had to follow at school?
13. What do you want to do after you graduate?
14. How long does it take you to get to school?
15. Do you still keep in touch with your best friend in elementary school?
LESSON 5: FAVORITES
1. What is your favorite wild animal? Have you ever seen/touched one?
2. What is your favorite computer game? How often do you play it?
3. What is your favorite country apart from your own? Why?
4. What is your favorite TV program? What's it about?
5. What is your favorite day of the week? What do you normally do on this day?
6. Who is your favorite person? What do they do?
7. What is your favorite food? What's your favorite western food?
8. What's your favorite color? Why?
9. Where is your favorite place? What do you do there?
10. Who is you favorite footballer/soccer player? Which team does he play for?
LESSON 6: MOVIES
1. What is your all-time favorite movie?
2. Are there any kinds of movies you dislike? If so, what kinds? Why do you dislike them?
3. Do you usually watch movies at home or at a movie theater?
Please join StudyMode to read the full document