A. The Best Friend Day Center is an organization that relies on the help of volunteers for their everyday operations.
1. These volunteers will help patients that deal with the deadly disease Alzheimer’s.
2. The amount of help that this organization receives from these volunteers is crucial to the success of helping their patients deal with this disease every day.
3. No matter if someone can only volunteer for two hours a day, it means everything to this organization in promoting a positive environment for everyone.
B. How volunteering at Best Friend Day Center has impacted me but how it has helped this organization as well.
1. Choosing this organization was a no brainer for me because I have had someone in my family die from this deadly disease, so wanting to help these people not helped them but helped me learn about this disease.
2. I think that whenever you are put into a situation where you volunteering it give you a feeling of self-worth. Helping the members of the Best Friend Day Center has been such a positive experience and has meant so much to me that I am able to help someone deal with disease.
C. Why it is important to give back to the community.
1. The amount of time and effort spent by the care givers at the BFDC to help these people out just shows how much that it means to this community. People give their heart in soul into these kinds of organizations and having this support helps the family members who aren’t able to take care of the members.
2. They cannot do this alone though, so with the help of volunteers they are able to provide the best care for their members. They need every person to come in with a great attitude and not only enjoy the time that...