* C - Belsie, Laurent; Clayton, Mark; Spotts, Pete; Lamb, Gregory M.; Sisson, Carmen K. | Christian Science Monitor | 2010-07-10 | N.PAG(1) | ISSN: 08827729 The article was published on July 10th, 2010. The article has just been posted four days ago from today. Link is functional - http://proxygsu-gso1.galileo.usg.edu/login?url=http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=a9h&AN=52060360&site=ehost-live
* R – The information in the source talks about how the United States will be affected in the long run, and how they are learning their lessons. The article tells the audience what BP learned from the mistake. The information had a lot of detail, and it numbered the six lessons. I thought using this article would be easier to inform people about what exactly is happening with the oil spill. I know Galileo is a trusted source, so I would use it for a research paper.
* A – There are multiple authors;
Gregory M. Lamb
Carmen K. Sisson.
Source - Christian Science Monitor; 7/10/2010, pN.PAG, 1p.
The URL ends in .edu; it stands for education and is used by educational institutions.
* A – The information comes from a Journal List called the “Christian Science Monitor”. A link is given to provide evidence for the information. There is an author and multiple staff writers that wrote the article. A database is also provided.
* P – The purpose of the article is to inform readers about the problems BP is facing. The six lessons BP is facing shows readers about their mistake and how they are suffering. I think some parts of the article can be opinion because it gives ideas of how BP could also improve on.
I found the article while I typed in “BP oil spill” on the advanced keyword search. From what I’ve heard, I think Galileo is more trusted than other sources like Google, Wikipedia, etc. This article provided me with several important points. Before reading the article,...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document