Some Facts about MYSOORU
Heritage City…City of Palaces…Green City…Garden City…Clean City… etc., etc, List never ends… ;-)
Let’s see what made Mysore the World Famous (not only Dasara…!!!)
* Mysore Palace & all other Palaces in & around Mysooru * Brindavan Garden (KRS)
* Chamundi Hill
* St.Philomina’s Church (Asia’s 2nd Tallest Church)
* Mysore Silks & Sarees
* Mysore Sandalwood
* Mysore Mallige
* Mysore Peta
* More Pak
* YEZDI (Jawa Bikes)
* Mysore Race Club
* Mysore University
* Mysore Medical College
* All India Institute of Speech and Hearing
* Central Food and Technological Research Institute
* JSS Mahavidyapeeta
* Sri Jaya Chamarajendra Engineering College
* National Institute of Engineering
* Chamarajendra Academy of Visual Arts (CAVA)
* Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Prints Rs. 500 & Rs.1000 notes in Mysore.
* Rare Materials Plant (RMP) is located in Mysore, which produces Special Weapons Facilities (Ordnance) Indian for Defense
* Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML) Mysore, which manufactures Trucks & Earth Movers for Defense.
* Mysore campus of Larsen & Toubro (L&T). Electrical & Electronics Division (EBG) is one of the core businesses of Larsen & Toubro Limited (L&T)
* Wipro Infotech has high-tech Global Service Management Centre (GSMC) Integrated Service Delivery Centre in Mysore.
* Renowned IT Company Infosys Technologies has built the World's Biggest Corporate Training Facility for IT Professionals in Mysore.
* Software Paradigms Infotech (SPI) is a SEI CMMi Level 5 V 1.2 certificate and is one among 19 companies in the world to obtain this certificate. SPI is a Six Sigma and ISO 9001:2000 certified company as well.
* JK Tyre launched country's first Truck & Bus Radial Tyre Plant in Mysore.
* Falcon /Dunlop Tyre the...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document