Contact No: 91-9949449405.
Seeking a challenging position in the area of Software Testing in a Professional Organization, where my skills and my education background can add value to the growth of the organization and allow development of my skills to organization potential in the field of Testing.
Totally 14 Months of experience in the information technology industry, experienced in game testing domain for 8 months in Arctern consulting pvt ltd. (From 11 june 2010 to 4th feb 2011), and currently working in application testing area as Jr. SQA Engg in Caliber Technologies Pvt Ltd.(Feb 12th to till date),.
• Having exposure in the field of Testing as well as in Software development. • Good knowledge on Client-Server, web-based and window-based applications. • Knowledge on Scripting languages and test Automation tools. • Good knowledge on JAVA, Java Script, J.S.P and HTML. • Good knowledge on Oracle and Tomcat web server.
• Better knowledge in SDLC models and BUG Lifecycle.
• Better knowledge on Functional and Non-Functional Testing, Black Box and White Box Testing.
Better knowledge on software testing techniques like Ad-hoc, Regression Testing etc.
• Knowledge on preparing Test cases.
• Knowledge on Basic UNIX Commands.
• B. Tech in Computer Science and Information Technology -63.64% Sri Sarathi Institute of Engineering & Technology, Nuzvid (2009). • Diploma in Mechanics with 60.76% - DA Govt. polytechnic college, Ongole (2005) • SSC with first class – 70.5%. Jawahar Vidya Nikethan, Undavalli. (2002)
Programming Languages: C, Java (Core).
Web technologies : HTML, Java script, J.S.P. Web Server : Tomcat.
Database : Oracle 9i. Issue Tracking tools : Bugzilla, DevTrack and TFS.
Team Size : 2
Duration : 5 Months
Client : Hetero Pharmacy
Tools used : TFS, Nichelon and Issue tracker. Description:
CaliberBRM is a very valuable Information Technology tool for Organizing, Automating and Controlling of Batch Manufacturing Records (BR) in an industry like Pharmaceuticals, where Batch Manufacturing takes place and meticulous records are to be maintained, under strict compliance to Regulations. It provides an innovative automation solution right from systematic and structured organization of documents to fully automated on-line product documentation. CaliberBRM offers the flexibility to use it to the extent needed. A customer can opt for a paperless operation or can incrementally automate any one of the processes in Batch records management eg. Automate the process of creation of Master Batch records or Automate the process of Issuance or Automate the process of on-line paperless execution as per the need of the customer. This is a clear differentiator for CaliberBRM. Roles and Responsibilities:
• Preparation of Functional Flow Docs.
• Preparation of Test Plan.
• Preparing the Test Scenarios and Test Cases.
• Executing the Test cases and Reporting the Bugs.
• Issuing the Test Report and Regressing the Posted Bugs.
Team Size : 6
Duration : 2 Months
Tools used : Dev track, Dev test
This was the first project where I got exposure to the testing process. FIFA 11 is the 19th title in Electronic Arts FIFA series of Foot ball video games. Developed by EA Canada, it was published by Electronic Arts worldwide under the EA Sports label.
Roles and Responsibilities: