In order to obtain data for the SBA a questionnaire was used. One hundred questionnaires were printed out and distributed to random students from a secondary school in the area. The advantages of using a questionnaire are:
1) The responses are gathered in a standardized way, so questionnaires are more objective.
2) Generally it is relatively quick to collect information using a questionnaire.
3) Questionnaires are very cost effective.
4) Questionnaires reduce bias. There is uniform question presentation and no middle-man bias.
5) Questionnaires are less intrusive than telephone or face-to-face surveys.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
| | | |CONTENTS |PAGE NUMBER | | | | |INTRODUCTION | | | | | |ACKNOWLEDGEMENT | | | | | |STATEMENT OF PROBLEM | | | | | |REASON FOR SELECTING AREA OF RESEARCH | | | | | |METHOD OF INVESTIGATION | | | | | |DATA COLLECTION INSTRUMENTS | | | | | |PROCEDURES FOR DATA COLLECTION | | | | | |PRESENTATION OF DATA | | | | | |ANALYSIS AND INTERPRETATION OF DATA | | | | | |STATEMENT OF FINDINGS | | |...