Business owners must create an advertising campaign or they won’t attract new business. Advertising campaign’s don’t have to be boring and the same ole same ole. Spruce your campaign up and make people want to go to your website for more information. Including the family in your campaign will give you more family time while working your business at the same time. The neat thing about it is they won’t mind helping you because they will have fun as well.
Think about fun and exciting ways to get your products noticed. Think about things that you like to see or things that grab your attention. Have you ever gone to a parade and had someone hand you a sample product or a flyer with a piece of candy attached to it? Why not do this with your own products?
Here are some ways to advertise your business using samples from your business.
• Put your sample product in a smaller bottle or baggie, so you can get more out of your sample and you can reach more people
• Make a bright and colorful flyer and attach a piece of candy to it
• Put your business card in a bag with a sealed tea bag and offer a discount or free product for placing an order
• Create a flyer with a crossword puzzle on it and give a pen or pencil to complete it
• Attach a business card or flyer to your sample and use it in a mom pack or filler bag
• Create your own mom pack or filler bag and give them to daycares to give to their parents or take them to a school for their teachers
• Create a flyer on bright paper and attach a piece of candy and put it on the screen door handle of each house in your neighborhood
• Create a flyer with a trivia question and have the answer on your site and give away a prize for the correct answer
Cite This Essay
(2008, 09). Small Business Advertising Campaign. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 09, 2008, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Small-Business-Advertising-Campaign-161914.html
"Small Business Advertising Campaign" StudyMode.com. 09 2008. 09 2008 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Small-Business-Advertising-Campaign-161914.html>.
"Small Business Advertising Campaign." StudyMode.com. 09, 2008. Accessed 09, 2008. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Small-Business-Advertising-Campaign-161914.html.