SRM SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT
COURSE:M B A(1ST YEAR).
NAME OF THE SUBJECT:
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT.
“SIMILARITIES AND DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BMW & LAMBORGHINI”.
* HISTROY OF BOTH BMW AND LAMBORGHINI.
* DOMAIN OF BMW AND LAMBORGHINI.
* EMPLOYEE DETAILS OF BMW AND LAMBORGHINI.
* ANNUAL PRODUCTION OF BMW AND LAMBORGHINI.
* REVENUE OF BMW AND LAMBORGHINI.
HISTORY OF BMW:
* At first this bmw company is german based automobile and motor cycle manufacturer. * The year that the bmw company founded was 7th march 1916. * The founder of the bmw is franz Josef popp.
* Head quarter of the bmw is munich,this is in germany.
* The area that the bmw covered was worldwide.
* CEO of the bmw is Norbert reithofer and the charman of supervisory board is Joachim Milberg and design director of bmw is Adrian van hoo ydonk and design director * And this bmw motor company is the parent company of rolls Royce cars. * That the bmw produced 1,481,253 automobiles and 112,271 motor cycles across the world. * Bmw was established as a business entity following a restructuring of the motorenwerke aircraft manufacturing firm in the year of 1917. * After the end of the world war two in the year of 1918.bmw was forced to cease the aircraft production engine by the term of Versailles treaty. * The company consequently shifted to motorcycle production in the year of 1923. * The first car that the bmw successfully produced and the was launched on the road was dixi,that is based on austin 7. * The website of the bmw is www.bmwgroup.com
HISTORY OF LAMBORGHINI:
* Automobile Lamborghini or simply Lamborghini.it is Italian based car manufacturing company located in sant’agata Bolognese(Italy). * The year that the Lamborghini car manufacturer company founded was 30th...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document