DIDIT CAR-SHOWROOM SYSTEM
FOR ALMULLA SHOWROOM
Table of Contents
Language State Diagram (Visitor)
Use case model
Use case specification
Issues and Tradeoffs
DIDIT Software Requirements Specification
The purpose of the SRS document is to provide all requirements, including functional and non-functional, needed to fully understand the didit car-showroom guide. .
The didit system allows visitors to search for different car items located in the car showroom. Visitors are able to navigate through various information, facts, pictures, and videos of these items. Its dynamic programming allows employees to update, add, or delete data of selected items.
1 Product perspective
The didit showroom system is intended to be an independent system that will replace any current systems available.
3 Product features
The didit showroom System provides an open, flexible solution for managing collections of all sizes and disciplines. The system enables clients to catalogue, view their current location and watch relevant videos. The main features are:
- COLLECTIONS AND CONTENT MANAGEMENT
Record and publish complete information on cataloguing, documentation, location, and manage the museum collections.
- MODIFYING DATA ENTRY VIEWS
For editing data, programmers can quickly and easily modify and edit the user interface with the dynamic features that didit car-showroom offers.
- MEDIA AND RIGHTS MANAGEMENT
The didit system should be able to view digital media records, such as images, sound and video files. Physical media records such as color transparencies can also be managed within our system. Manage the inventory, licensing and circulation of such files.
- SECURITY CONTROL
Access to view, edit, add and delete data can be only done by programmers by changing the object folders, so a regular user in the car showroom will not be able to change or modify anything.
This system currently supports English/Arabic. It can be easily updated to add more languages.
4 User characteristics
• Users of the system can be either visitors or employees. • Due to its high usability, users can be of any age capable of dealing with computer systems. • Users should know, even a little, about computer systems . • Employees should have a background in using computer.
- The current platform on which the system will be deployed has the following specifications: ▪ AMD Phenom 8600B triple Core Processor 2.3 GHz
▪ 1024 MB of RAM.
▪ Disk storage sufficient to manage the collections database, with extra space for growth. ▪ 755 MB Display Memory capable of supporting 1024 X 768 video resolution and 65K colors. ▪ The supported operating system is Windows Vista.
1 Stimulus/response model
1 Choose Display Language State Diagram
2 Functional Requirements
3.1.1Use case model
Figure 2 - use case model
o Use Case Diagram: is a type of behavioral diagram defined by and created from a Use-case analysis. Its purpose is to present a graphical overview of the...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document