· What key stakeholders in Riordan Manufacturing would you gather requirements from?
· Describe the information-gathering techniques and systems analysis tools you would propose for the project.
· Identify the key factors that help ensure the information required for the project is gathered successfully.
· Explain what project scope is and why it is important. Describe the areas of project feasibility that are examined in the analysis phase of the SCLC.
· Cite and discuss 2 to 3 references, in addition to the required readings, that are relevant to the assignment. Include citations and references formatted consistent with APA guidelines.
SR-rm-022 Part 1
Your Name Here
A good human resource management system can significantly improve the bottom line of a company. In response to the request made by COO of Riordan Manufacturing Hugh McCauley, the purpose of this paper is to provide a way to integrate a variety of existing HR tools into a single integrated application so that the company can take advantage of a more sophisticated, state of the art, information system in the Human Resource department. Key Stakeholders
In order to make a more accurate assessment of what you will need in your new HR system it is important that you involve key stakeholders of the company in the decision making process. The following is a list of the key stakeholders that should be included in the decision-making process: CEO-Dr. Michael Riordan is the boss of the entire company and the person behind making the corporate strategies. He is primarily concerned with the performances of the company as well as the services the company is providing to the customers...