Following are the some of the Self Introduction points:
(1) Wishes: It is the first thing, you have to do in your speech, At this point only you have to try to grab the attention of the audience. You have to wish depending upon the time, either “Good Morning, Good Afternoon or Good Evening”. You can wish in different ways to grab the attention of the audience.
Good morning! My Dear Friends.
Good Morning! Ladies and Gentleman.
Good Morning! Beautiful Girls and Handsome Guys.
Good Morning to One and all or Good Morning! Everyone.
Respected Sir, Good Morning.
Special or Lovely or Cool Morning to you all.
There are so many ways you can wish others to grab their attention towards you.
(2) Purpose: We have to tell the purpose, why we have came in front of the audience. We can say, “ I have came here to tell you about myself or i have came here to tell you about one of the Great Personality of the Century, he is none other than it’s me…”
(3) Name: Here you have to tell about your name….
To grab the attention of audience, you have to present your name differently. If you know you can tell the meaning of your name or any famous celebrity with your name.
(4) Father’s Name: Here you have to mention about your father’s name. Start your father name as “Mr. or Prof. or Dr.”
(5) Family: It is the Great Opportunity to tell about your family, so tell the details what you want to tell about them.
(6) Profession: Tell about your profession, what you are doing at present.
(7) Location: Tell about your present location, where you are staying and if you want you can also tell with whom you are living. You can also tell about you native place.
It is better to describe or tell about your place which is famous for.
(8) Hobbies/ Habits : Hobby means what you would like to do in your leisure time. Habit means your regular activities.
This part tells about your nature and your life style, so be careful while telling this. In...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document