Life Resource Center Scavenger Hunt
The Life Resource Center (LRC) is a valuable free tool available to Associate Level students. Taking some time to explore this website to discover some of the many topics, resources, and tools available is a great way to find information to enhance health and wellness.
Login to the student website. Click on the Programs tab at the top of the page, and then on Life Resource Center under Services. Explore the resources available on the site and use them to answer the following questions.
1. What are the three ways that students may receive counseling services through the LRC?
The 3 ways that students may receive counseling is through the online counseling with chat, schedule an in person appointment, or schedule a phone call to be made.
2. What heading are the Health Tools and Health Challenges found under?
They are listed under Thriving.
3. Where is the Assess Your Health tool located?
If you click on the Thriving tab, then under Healthy tools, you will find the Assess your health.
4. What are the five categories on the Live Healthy Page?
The 5 categories under this page is 1. How Healthy Are You? 2. Lifestyle Change. 3. Physical Fitness. 4. Prevention and Screening. 5. Tips for Healthy Living.
5. Where can resources and articles about good nutrition be found on the LRC?
On the Thriving tab, click the Healthy Eating, then click on Good Nutrition Guidelines.
6. What are three of the health topics that can be found on the LRC?
Alzheimer’s and Dementia, Arthritis, and Cancer are three health topics.
7. What are two categories found under the Medical Care heading?
Dental Care and Prescription Drugs.
8. Where on the LRC would a person find information on addiction and recovery?
Under the Balance tab, you will find Addiction and Recovery.
9. Where on the...