1. Silence must be observed –
a) As the first bell rings
b) When coming into and leading out from the place where worship or assembly is conducted. c) When teachers enter the classroom.
2. Quiet talking is allowed between lessons, after a teacher has left a classroom.
3. Day scholars should leave the school as soon as school closes unless they are staying for games or extra lessons.
4. Letters of excuse for absence etc. should be addressed to the Principal. Those should be handed to the Class Teacher who will pass then on to the Office.
5. No day scholar may bring books or magazines to school without permission.
6. No day scholar may carry letters or messages for boarders without special permission from the Principal.
7. No day scholars may go to a dormitory or the refectory without permission.
8. Girls taken ill during school hours are to be taken up to the sick room or dispensary and the Office informed.
9. Borrowing without permission is strictly forbidden.
10. No student may take part in any public stage, televised or other show or advertisement without the prior written permission of the Principal.
11. Birthday parties are not allowed during school hours, but a birthday cake ONLY may be shared with the class after obtaining prior permission from the Principal.
12. The Prefects are responsible for the general tidiness of the school buildings and have the authority to maintain discipline.
13. Only presents of flowers may be given to members of the staff.
14. Visiting shops or homes of friends during school hours or in the course of extra curricular activities after school or in between examinations is strictly forbidden.
15. The uniform includes the school tie, white socks and black leather shoes. Girls are permitted to wear white canvas shoes. Girls are expected to wear a petticoat, or a vest and underskirt and have their uniforms at a reasonable...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document