Student Online Accounts Inquiry
Chapter 1 The Problem
In our generation so many things are different. The advent of technology has changed the way we live, work and spends leisure time. Computer was considered the lifeblood of society; they are everywhere. And the advancement in discoveries, both in hardware and software, keep coming, day in and day out. Technology changes and improves at a rapid pace and companies and institutions have cope with it. This is because as the latest knowledge of development in computer technology grows people’s standard increase. They seek and crave for better and more efficient ways to accomplish tedious task. At the present time, people behind large and small companies adopt modern technology in order to survive and compete with markets demands. Also, through the use of this technology, different transactions and processing systems have become computerized for greater ease and accuracy. Likewise, through technology, information is easily obtained hence, people tend to rely less in manual operations. Hypothesis
We have an admin office that needs to simplify the application process; a Cashier’s office that needs to make billing reconciliation easier; and a student that needs to effectively manage relationships with students and the community.
It's a complicated mix of needs that has to be delicately orchestrated to be effective. There are a lot of moving parts, and there's a lot at stake if you don't get it right. With The Billing System, getting everyone working together and solving these key issues is a whole lot easier. Conceptual Framework/Paradigm
In making the system, it is not Patrolwoman to know the principles involved in building or developing a computer system. We MUST return to learn concepts, techniques, and tools to help us design and develop quality programs. Provides software engineering the "total kit" We need success for the construction of quality software.
The construction of the system will start with the conceptualization of the school’s billing system manuals; studies and researches on related other necessary preparations in designing the program. Studies conducted in different libraries were related to billing system and interviews with the personnel of HCC to gather data and information cashier as billing and issuing of receipts. Knowledge and skills are very much needed to accomplish the project. This includes the knowledge in programming. Which helped us to accomplish this project study.
On the processing stage, designing, testing and modification of the program are done. Listed in the process are the procedures to be used on how to do the system. If the procedures on how to do the system will be followed, the efficient output which is the Billing System will be produced.
* Concept of the Student Billing System
* Policies and Procedures of Student billing System
* The status of the Student Billing System
* Effectiveness of the Present Student Billing System
* Problems encountered in the implement-tation of
the Student Billing System
* Measures to address the problems identified
A Proposed Computerized Student Billing
Students Online Accounts Inquiry
F E E D B A C K
2. Ability to reliably update data and take action on triggers events. 3. Time it takes to manage the data
4. Time it takes to retrieve the data, make updates.
5. Ability to share the data. And the time it takes to share the data. As an example someone in another office needs to know something about a student. Now they would need to call you, wastes every body’s time. The person should be able to lookup the data in the amount of time it takes to find a data. 6. Wastage of space
7. Problem in searching records manually
8. Data redundancy
9. Insufficient security of...