EX-Pressing the Alt key in some programs, such as Paint and WordPad, shows commands that are labeled with additional keys that you can press to use them.
Print a Document-
* Right-click the file you want to print, and then click Print.
Windows will launch the program that created the file and send it to your default printer.
1. Open your document or file.
2. On the File menu, click Print.
3. In the Print dialog box that appears, you can choose which printer to use, which pages to print, and how many copies to print.
Navigate-You can navigate to a different location by clicking a link or by typing the path of a location.
Go to the Windows website to watch the video. (1:03)
To navigate by clicking a link
* Do one of the following:
* Click a link in the address bar to go directly to that location.
* Click the arrow to the right of a link in the address bar. Then, click an item in the list to go to that location.
The address bar displaying a list of locations
To navigate by typing a new path
1. Click the icon on the left side of the address bar.
The address bar changes to display the path to the current location.
2. Do one of the following:
* For most locations, type the complete folder name or path to the new location (such as C:\Users\Public), and then press Enter.
* For common locations, type the name (such as Documents), and then press Enter.
Here's a list of common locations where you can type directly into the address bar:
* Control Panel
* Music... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2013, 02). School. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/School-1424662.html
"School" StudyMode.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/School-1424662.html>.
- MLA 7
"School." StudyMode.com. StudyMode.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <http://www.studymode.com/essays/School-1424662.html>.
"School." StudyMode.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. http://www.studymode.com/essays/School-1424662.html.