Student Web Scavenger Hunt
Log on to the University of Phoenix eCampus web page located at: https://ecampus.phoenix.edu/portal/portal/public/login.aspx. Explore the resources available on the site and use them to answer the following questions.
1. WHICH THREE REVIEWING SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE TO STUDENTS THROUGH THE CENTER FOR WRITING EXCELLENCE?
1. Write point
2. Tutor review
3. Plagiarism checker
2. Which resource in the Tutorials & Guides section of the Center for Writing Excellence offers tips about how to format a paper?
Resources that are available for students use in this section are guidelines about how to format an APA paper. It also gives examples and shows you references for formatting in-text citations and references websites etc. It also shows examples of reference and citation and generator and the title page template. These are tools that will prepare a student into formatting a paper correctly.
3. What are the University of Phoenix’s suggested resources for academic writing formatting and grammar guides? (Hint: This information is located in the Center for Writing Excellence)
Writing mechanics, Plagiarism Checker and grammar glossary.
1. WHAT ARE THE THREE GENERAL RESOURCES FOUND IN THE UNIVERSITY LIBRARY?
Gale power search
4. Name three specialized resources in the University Library.
Major, Specialized, Journal indexes and abstracts
5. What link would you click to ask a question of the University of Phoenix Librarian?
Ask a librarian
1. FROM YOUR STUDENT WEBSITE, HOW DO YOU ACCESS YOUR READING ASSIGNMENTS FOR THIS COURSE?
The Material Tab
6. What chapter from the text Keys to College Studying is part of the reading assignment for Week Four of this course?
Chapter 3: Critical and Creative Thinking: Solving Problems and Making Decisions
Cite This Essay
(2011, 01). Scavenger Hunt Gen 200. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 01, 2011, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Scavenger-Hunt-Gen-200-563398.html
"Scavenger Hunt Gen 200" StudyMode.com. 01 2011. 01 2011 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Scavenger-Hunt-Gen-200-563398.html>.
"Scavenger Hunt Gen 200." StudyMode.com. 01, 2011. Accessed 01, 2011. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Scavenger-Hunt-Gen-200-563398.html.