1. Meaningful Use is the utilization of certified EHR technology for the electronic transfer of health information in order to improve the quality and quantity of health care provided. Its is staged in three step for the next five years;
1. (2011 - 2012) Set the foundation for electronic data recovery and the sharing of the information found.
2. Expect to be in effect in 2013
3. Will carry forward with the foundation and upcoming regulations. Also it is expected of professionals and hospital to use cerified EHR technology present clinical quality and other standards for a smooth transition of health information.
2. Federal Emergency Management Agency also known as FEMA is an agency with a mission to see that citizens and first responders come together for the welfare of everyone. Its responsibility is to put the necessary thing in place to protect people from all danger of hazards.
The (FEMA) was founded in 1979 by an executive order in order to bring together all of the disaster restraint under one umbrella. The purpose this union was to help the different communities around the nation prepare for the different disaster that may come their way and also to educate them on how to respond and recover from what has happen. Weather it maybe be an injury, the lost of a love one or in some cases the lose of a home FEMA is there to help and offer assistant in everyway possible. This Organization continues to grow as the years goes by; in 2003 it became part of the Department of Homeland Security and in the year 2007 it has help the nation in over 2700 presidentially declared disasters.
3. The effort of the Information Infastructure Task Force can help inprove the healthcare industry by providing an all inclusive telecommunication and application of information and programs. This will help industry like the healthcare indusry meet their needs in term of providing adequate services for its patients and a productive...