AGRICULTURAL GOLD LOANS
Bank extends hassle free finance to farmers / agriculturists against Gold Ornaments / gold wares to increase their liquidity to meet crop production expenses, Investment expenses related to agriculture and / or allied agricultural activities. Eligibility
Any person engaged in agriculture or allied activities as well as persons engaged in activities permitted to be classified under agriculture. Quantum of Loan
Upto 70% of the value of the ornaments .Value will be as advised by the bank to the branches periodically. Security
Pledge of gold ornaments.
KISAN CREDIT CARD (KCC)
To provide timely and adequate credit to farmers to meet their production credit needs (cultivation expenses) besides meeting contingency expenses, and expenses related to ancillary activities through simplified procedure facilitating availment of the loans as and when needed. Who are eligible for the loan?
* Owner cultivators, tenant cultivators and Share croppers. * Agricultural borrowers having good track record for the last 2 years (i.e., Maintaining standard loan accounts). * Creditworthy new borrowers can also be financed.
* Loan amount is based on operational land holding ,cropping pattern and ancillary and contingency needs of the farmer for the full year 100% of the cultivation cost available as loan upto Rs 50000/ and 85 % of the cost as loan above Rs 50000/. Expenses to meet important ancillary activities to production can also be financed in addition to the above The total limit is inclusive of 20% of production credit, which includes crop production expenses and working capital for allied agricultural activity, as contingency credit /consumption loan. Disbursement of the Loan
As per the cultivation requirements of the crop, the loan will be disbursed in cash . Security
Loan amount upto Rs 50000/
| Hypothecation of Crops.
Above Rs 50000/ upto Rs 100000
| (1) Hypothecation of crops. (2) Mortgage of land or third party guarantee *
Above Rs 100000/
| (1) Hypothecation of crops
(2) Mortgage of lands
*For loans upto Rs 1 lac to farmers having legal ownership of agricultural lands with good track record for last 2 years, no collateral is required PRODUCE MARKETING LOAN
* To help farmers avoid distress sale of their produce
* To enable prompt repayment of crop loan dues and provide liquidity to farmers to meet contingency needs. * To offer the facility of loan against the stocks stored in farm houses, in addition to loan against warehouse receipts. Who are eligible for the loan?
1. All non-defaulter borrowers of our branches, who can store the produce either in their own farm/premises itself or in a Warehouse / cold storage. 2. Crop loan borrowers of other Bank’s and also Non-Borrower Farmers, who store their produce/ stocks in a Warehouse / cold storage. Loan amount
60 to 80% of value of produce depending upon the place of storage subject to a maximum of Rs.10 lacs.
KISAN GOLD CARD SCHEME (KGC)
KGC is a general-purpose loan meant for meeting credit needs of farmers for productive and consumption purposes. Consumption loans to meet domestic expenses like Children’s education, marriage, medical expenses etc will be included to the extent of 20% of the limit.Who are eligible? Farmers with excellent repayment record for at least past 2 years, new farmers with sizeable deposits with our branches for 2 years, .good borrowers with other banks,Farmers who have closed accounts are eligible for this loan.Loan amount Loan amount is fixed on the basis of Five times the annual farm income or 50% of the value of land (to be) mortgaged as collateral security,whichever is less, with a maximum of Rs. 10 lacs SETTING UP OF AGRI-CLINIC & AGRI BUSINESS CENTRES Purpose
The scheme is to provide self employment opportunities to technically trained persons and to augment extension services for agriculture.Who are eligible for...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document