Topic: Saving energy
Task: Written scientific essay
* We waste a lot of energy in our life. Sometimes we get energy from the sun, food, water, wind… We waste a lot of money on energy for many reasons, simply for living and working. But sometimes, we don’t have to… In this essay, I will show you how to preserve it and how to save money saving energy. * A lot of people around the world try to save energy, but some people may ask ‘’HOW?’’. Well, there are many ways to be energy efficient. These are some basic suggestions on how to save energy: * Turning off water when not needed
* Turning off electricity when not needed
* Use your feet, bike as transportation
* Save energy in the kitchen, bathroom…
As you can see, these are very simple ways how to save energy. Can you just imagine, recycling just one Coca-Cola bottle can save a little bit of energy. Now, there are also bigger, more efficient ways on saving energy, for exp.: * Solar panels
* Hydro energy
* Wind energy (wind mills, wind farms..)
This is a picture showing where in your house you spend most of your money. Can you guess?
And here is a picture that shows where an average school puts their money mostly into:
As you can see, we spend most of the money on our heating system. Why can’t we sometimes just dress warmer? Take a look at this picture:
Do you realize that many people don’t care about recycling, saving energy? Do you know why? It is because they don’t know that by saving energy, recycling, we can also save our money. And also, we don’t use renewable resources as much as we should, which is not efficient, because if we don’t, we damage our atmosphere. * In my opinion, everybody should start saving energy and at the same time take care of our environment. I guess if I want to save energy, I should get off my computer and start writing essays by hand.