Name: Nadia Nadira binti Ghazali
Preparation Outline (Presentation 1)
Title: Benefits of Breastfeeding.
Specific Purpose: To inform the benefits of breastfeeding.
Central idea: One of the benefits of breastfeeding it is good babies.
Do you know what means by breastfeeding is?
1. Breastfeeding is one of the most natural and beneficial way a mother can do for her child. 2. It is the typical way of providing young infants with the nutrients they need for healthy growth and development. 3. KUALA LUMPUR: The rate of breastfeeding among Malaysian mothers is “very low” -- a mere 14.5% breastfeed their children up to six months, according to Health Ministry statistics.
I. One benefit of breastfeeding it is good for mothers and babies. * Exclusive breastfeeding means mothers just breastfeeding without any other drink or food.
* When mothers breastfeed their babies, they can give all the nutrients that the babies need for first sixth month life.
* Breast milk is formulate for babies and is always fresh, clean and safe to consume.
* It is more easily for a baby to digest than infant formula and can help to reduce your baby risk of having asthma or allergies.
* Breastfed infants are more possible to gain the right amount of weight as they grow rather than become overweight children.
* Other than that, breast milk also includes important antibodies that can help to increase immune system and help to prevent a baby from a range of illnesses and diseases.
* For example, diarrhea, respiratory problem and so on.
* For the short and long term it is not just good for babies, but it also good for mothers who breastfeed their babies.
* Breastfeeding can be an important part of mother to enjoy a special warm bonding and emotional relationship with their babies.
* The physical connection such as skin-to-skin touching, and eye contact all help your baby bond with...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document