Sales Plan for Dr. Edwards
I. Company Profile
* Advanced Nutritional Technologies (ANTECH) inc. Specializes in developing and marketing specialty bottled water products in Asia. ANTECH is dedicated to providing the highest quality products to meet the needs of its customers.
II. INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
* The preference for bottled water amongst middle- and high-income Filipinos increased due to the growing concern about the portability of tap water in the country. Bottled water also benefited from the on-going health and wellness trend, as health-conscious consumers perceived these products, whether still or functional, as better and healthier alternatives to other non-alcoholic beverages.
III. COMPETITOR’S ANALYSIS
| 270ml-24.50 pesos750ml-44.50 pesos
| * 10 box orders 1 box for free * Flyers and posters for additional marketing
| Medical Grade Water Treatment Before bottling, Dr. Edwards'™ water is first treated to remove all toxic metals, chemicals, and micro-organisms through the use of a medical grade water pretreatment and distillation process.
Autoclave Sterilization of Bottle and Water After distillation and bottling, each bottle of Dr. Edwards™ undergoes additional process of medical grade sterilization to ensure that all microbiological contaminants are destroyed.
Uncompromised Quality Assurance Dr. Edwards™ is manufactured by Euro-Med Laboratories, an International manufacturer of sterile intravenous (IV) solutions and the leading manufacturer of sterile IV solutions in the Philippines. Shatter Resistant Bottle Material Reduces the risk of injury from bottle breakage and allows for high temperature heating.
No Extra Handling Designed for single use consumption to reduce the risk of potential contamination from additional storage and handling.
| 330ml-10 pesos500ml-12.95 pesos1000ml-23.50 pesos1500ml-31.50 pesos2000ml-44.50 pesos5000ml-64.50 pesos6000ml-69.50 pesos
| * TVC * Posters * Discounts by bulk orders
| *Goes through state-of-the-art distillation process employing vapor compression and ozonation to ensure superior and consistent water quality. *First bottled water company to receive NSF certification *IBWA member
| 330ml-11 pesos500ml-15 pesos1000ml-24.50 pesos1500ml-29.50 pesos2000ml-44.50 pesos4000ml-64.50 pesos6000ml-69.50 pesos
| * tvc * posters * discounts by bulk orders
| When it comes to distilled water, Wilkins is the leader. It has no chlorine & other organic compounds that produce cancer-causing substances. In fact, it is processed according to the Code of Hygienic Practices and has been tested to comply with the strictest specifications and standards for packaged water of The Coca-Cola Company, Bureau of Food and Drug (BFAD), Philippine National Standards for Drinking Water (PNSDW) and the Asian Bottled Water Association (ABWA).
| Price index
| 270 ml-100% 750ml-100%
| 330ml-41% 1000ml-55%
| 330ml-45% 1000ml-53%
PRESENTATION OF THE PRODUCT
* made from 100% sterilized water
* Dr. Edwards is ideal for those who require higher safety standards in drinking water quality. Dr. Edwards™ is recommended for infants and young children, elderly, immunocompromised, and pregnant women. III. Features and Benefits
Medical Grade Water Treatment
* Before bottling, Dr. Edwards'™ water is first treated to remove all toxic metals, chemicals, and micro-organisms through the use of a medical grade water pretreatment and distillation process.
| Autoclave Sterilization of Bottle and Water
* After distillation and bottling, each bottle of Dr. Edwards™ undergoes additional process of medical grade sterilization to ensure that all microbiological contaminants are destroyed.
| Uncompromised Quality Assurance
Please join StudyMode to read the full document