hiadfasdfadf asdfasdfasdadfasdf asdfasdfas
Subject: An Agreement of Security Arrangement
An agreement is here by signed between
M/S EAGLE INFORMATION SYSTEM PVT. LTD. here in called the party of the first part.
M/S PANTHER SECURITY SERVICES here in called the party of the second part.
It is agreed as follows:
1. The contract period is to commence from_________ to ______________.
2. M/S PANTHER SECURITY SERVICE shall provide 01 security guard for round the clock to EAGLE INFORMATION SYSTEM PVT. LTD. A-1 D.D.A. SHED OKHLE PHASE –II NEW DELHI-20.
3. M/S PANTHER SECURITY SERVICE will be remunerated at the rate of Rs 16000/- (Sixteen Thousand Only) and services tax extra as applicable, w.e.f. ________. We would not revise our charges for a period of 1 year ending ________, subsequent to which there would be annual increase as per revised minimum wages of NCT of Delhi subject mutual agreement.
4. Either party on giving one month notice in writing may terminate the contract.
5. That all the other incidental expenses like PF, ESIC, UNIFORM, BONUS, GRUATUITY to pro conveyance etc will be our responsibility.
6. That the second party shall submit the bill for service on above rates on 1st to 2nd of the month for the preceding month and the first party will pay the same by 10th day of the month so that the salary can be paid to the security staff in time. The payment is to be made by ACCOUNT PARYEE cheque drawn in favor of M/s PANTHER SECURITY SERVICE.
7. M/S PANTHER SECURITY SERVICES shall responsible for immediate replacement of any member of security of force falling sick, preceding on leave or otherwise absenting himself act no additional cost to the client.
8. Incase of a dispute is may be referred to a mutually agreed arbitrator, payment however will not be held back by the first party till the dispute is settled. All disputes are to be...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document