I. Fieldtrip – 5 pts.
II. Matching Type: Match the things or object with the sound it makes. Examples:
________1. Jeepa. neighs..neighs
________2. Catb. Boom..boom
________3. Horse c. Beep..beep..
________4. Whistled. Meow..meow.
________5. Drum e. Whishh…
Soft Sounds – or good sound is pleasing to the ears.
Loud Sounds – sound that may hurt the ears.
III. Identify if the place has a Soft or Loud sound.
_______1. Market______3. Church
_______2. Park______4. Carnival
*Push – can make things moved away from you.
*Pull – can make things moved towards you.
IV. Identify the object whether it is being Push or Pull .
|kite spoon swing weeds |
1. ______1. _____
2. ______2. _____
Living things – can move on its own.
examples (animals,plants and people)
Non-living things – cannot move on its own
examples ( things or objects like pencil..etc.)
V. Write Yes if the thing or object can move on its own and No if it cannot.
______1. Pencil______4. Cow
______2. Baby______5. Notebook
True or False
*Sun – gives off light and heat needed by all living things. *There are things that can give off heat and light.
*Good sound like music make you feel good.
* Very loud sounds like noise can hurt your ears.
*Living things can move on their own.
*Non-living things cannot move on their own. They need other things to move them *When things move they change their position.
*Some non- living things that are able to move by remote control and batteries. *Different things make different sounds
* Some animals can make sounds.
Reviewer in Bible 1
I. Memory Verses
1. Lesson 17: 1 Samuel 17:45 – You come against me with sword and spear and javelin, but I come against you in the name of the Lord Almighty. 2. Lesson 18: Joshua 6:16 – Shout! For the Lord has given you the city. 3. Lesson 19: 1 Corinthians 1:27 – But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. 4. Lesson 20: Joshua 24:15 – Choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve… But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.
II. Matching Type
1. Goliath - was the giant over 9 feet tall
2. David - was the young shepherd boy
3. Joshua - was the leader of Israelites
4. Jesse - was the father of David
5. Lazarus – a beggar whose body cover with sores
III. Multiple Choice : Bible stories
1. Lesson 17 : Defeated the Giant
2. Lesson 18: The Wall Crumbles
3. Lesson 19: The Talking Donkey
4. Lesson 20: Pick your Choice
IV. True or False ( Bible Stories)
______1. David was able to kill Goliath by the use of his sling and a piece of stone. ______2. Balam was nice to his donkey during their travel.
IV. Write √ if the statement is correct and X if not.
_______1.God works in miraculous ways.
_______2. God never listen to us when we pray.
Pointers and Reviewer in Filipino 1
Basahin ang mga sumusunod na kwento:
Basahin at unawain ang sumusunod na tanong. Bilugan lamang ang titik ng tamang sagot. 1. Huwag! Maawa kayo! pahina 161 (5 puntos)
2. Napakahalagang Regalo pahina 172 (5 puntos)
3. Ang Ice – cream Cake pahina 182 (5 puntos)
1. Lumitaw – lumabas
2. Huminto – tumigil
3. Ibig – gusto, nais, hangad at mithi
4. Igapos – itali
5. Bulabog – gambala, ligalig, gising, pukaw
6. Mabalasik – mabagsik, at mabangis
7. Kaladkad – hila-hila, at batak
8. Kilaw – bata, musmos, at paslit
9. Hantong – distinasyon, patutunguhan, at kahihinatnan 10. Halubid – bugbog, hambalos, at hagupit
Guhitan sa saknong ang tamang panghalip panao.
1. (Siya, Sila) ay masayang naglalaro.
2. (Ako, Ikaw) ay magbabasa ng aklat.
3. (Ako, Ikaw) ba ang may – ari ng paying ito?...