* Orientation-All teacher are given an orientation on the Educational Media Center. The students are also given an orientation on their first Media Instructional Program class.
* Selection of print and non-print materials-The librarians continually select and acquire print and non-print material that suits the needs, interest, and special abilities of the students and teachers.
* Organization of print and non-print materials- A technical librarian organizes all the purchased print and non-print materials for easy retrieval.
* Circulation of print and non-print materials-The Educational Media Center lends out various types of materials to students and teachers.
* Reference-The EMC attends to request such bibliographic information from the card catalog, search through books, periodicals, pamphlets, documents and non-print materials.
* Bibliographic Service-There are listings of materials and periodical articles to publicize the new materials and periodical articles in the EMC.
* Media Instruction Preprogram- The MIP aims to teach students to be skillful and discriminating users of print and non-print media.
* Class Supervised Research- IT is a schedule program of activity particularly in Science and Social Studies.
* Grade level newspaper- Each grade level is given a subscription to a newspaper of their choice. * Photocopying Services- A self- service photocopying machine is available for...