1. Although they are servants, they maintain the Montague/Capulet feud. 2. Gregory
3. These men are too quick to fight.
4. The punishment for more fighting is death.
6. moody and depressed
7. Juliet is too young for marriage, she is his only hope, and she must give her consent also. 8. to see Rosaline
9. He falls in love too easily.
10. They fall in love.
11. an infatuated Romeo
12. The names of things do not change their basic traits.
16. to foreshadow the use of an herbal brew
17. perform a marriage
18. making a pun on Tybalt’s name
19. Juliet has no interest in Paris.
20. She should meet Romeo at Friar Lawrence’s to get married. 21. a villain
22. He tells Tybalt that he loves him.
23. Tybalt draws his sword, and Romeo moves to stop him.
24. The day seems endless.
25. Juliet thinks that the nurse is saying that Romeo is dead. 26. oxymorons
28. Juliet does not feel that Romeo is a villain.
29. She is already married to Romeo but her parents do not know. 30. marry Paris
31. a marriage
32. She does not want to marry Paris.
34. Juliet will drink an herbal potion, she will be buried in the Capulet tomb, and Romeo will return from Mantua. 35. She is afraid.
36. finding herself in the tomb among the bodies of her relatives 37. dramatic irony
39. uncontrolled sorrow
40. comic relief
41. Balthasar tells Romeo that Juliet is dead.
42. He is taking action without thinking clearly.
43. to buy poison
44. Friar John returns without having delivered Friar Lawrence’s letter to Romeo. 45. Paris
46. to become a nun
47. She stabs herself with Romeo’s dagger.
48. Lady Montague
49. There never was a sadder story than this.
50. Love at first sight is not real love.