1. Communication organizes works: Communication has enabled us to organize the all sort of activities-------
- to work in groups and
- through organization
1. Communication overcomes barriers: Barriers to our existence that we could not have conquered individually can be overcome through communication with group of people.
1. Communication helps functioning of the organization: Staffing, planning, controlling, reporting, producing, selling, servicing and the like functions are done through communication. The organization cannot function if the persons involved fail to communicate.
1. Communication enables to carry out the management function: It is the vehicle through which the basic management functions are carried out. Managers direct and coordinate through communication
1. Communication coordinates works: All efforts from beginning to ending (procurement, production, distribution etc.) in an organization are coordinated by the communication
1. Communication enables to make plan: Communication with each other from bottom to top a plan has been set up to meet the organization goal
1. Communication enables to reach the goal: Every organization has a goal and through proper communication makes easy to achieve this goal
Virtually all action taken in an organization has been preceded by communication.