Robin Hood and his Merrymen create a team to persue the main goal: „Rob from the rich and give to the poor”. Robin Hood is the head of the company and is supported by lieutenants who take are of orgnizational aspects of business. Main co-workers are Will Scarlett who is in charge of intelligence and scouting, Little John who trains new men in the crew, Scarlock in financial area and Much the Miller’s son responisble for providing supplies for the band. Robin Hood’s band is well known in the country and getting more populr among people. The crew is getting bigger and new problems araise. Some important moves and changes in strategy should be introduce in order to keep Robin’s team succesfull.
3.ANALISYS OF THE EXTERNAL ENVIRONMENT
a) PESTL Analysis
* Existing conflict between Robin Hood and Sheriff
* Sheriffs growing strength and support
* Prince John’s unpopularity among barons
* Attempts to free King Arthur
* Growing number of Merrymen requires bigger financial support * Limited forest resources
* Growing populatity of the Merrymen
* Willingness to join the team by men from all over England
* Outstanding archery skills
b) PORTER’S 5 FORCES
To estimate market attractiveness, Porter analysis was conducted.
The main threat for Robin Hood and Marryman is coming from his rivals, Sheriff and Prince John. Their actions have to be constantly monitored, because their actions have a big influnce on Robin’s market position. Sheriff is trying to capture Robin Hood and his workers, so the threat of attack is very high. Moreover, Prince John has spies everywhere, so there is a serious danger that one of new recruited Marryman can work for him.
The threat of suppliers is also relatively high, because of their growing awareness. Team’s campaigns have to expand in order to gain enough supplies for the Marryman to...