MAXIMUM SAFETY AT MINIMAL RISK
TO ACHIEVE BEST PRACTICE IN OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY BY INSTILLING A SAFETY CULTURE DEDICATED TO THE PREVENTION OF INJURY OR HARM TO EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS AND THE COMMUNITY BY PROVIDING A SAFE AND HEALTHY WORKING ENVIRONMENT.
BORING PTY LTD HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
Boring Pty Ltd is committed to a strong safety program that protects its staff, its property and the public from accidents. There is no task that cannot be done safely and Boring is committed to ensuring that this philosophy is implemented across all of our operations.
Employees at every level are responsible and accountable for Boring’s overall safety initiatives. Complete and active participation by everyone, every day, in every job is necessary for the safety excellence the company expects. Management supports coordination of safety among all workers at the job sites.
Management supports participation in the program by all employees and provides proper equipment, training and procedures. Employees are responsible for following all procedures, working safely, and wherever possible, improving safety measures.
Boring Pty Ltd is also committed to protecting our employees by complying with OH&S Legislation, demonstrating Due Diligence and in the application of Industry-based OH&S procedures. For all people who may be affected by our work, safety will always take precedence over job expediency.
Our other key objectives with this policy are:-
1. Implementing proactive health and safety management strategies
2. Integrating OH&S management into our projects at the planning stage
3. Controlling hazards by the Occupational Risk Management process of Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment and Risk Control
4. Monitoring and reviewing risk controls to ensure they remain effective
5. Involving our employees in the decision making processes through structured communication, consultation and training
6. Providing ongoing education and learning for our... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2008, 06). Risk & Safety Management. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 06, 2008, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Risk-Safety-Management-155149.html
"Risk & Safety Management" StudyMode.com. 06 2008. 06 2008 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Risk-Safety-Management-155149.html>.
"Risk & Safety Management." StudyMode.com. 06, 2008. Accessed 06, 2008. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Risk-Safety-Management-155149.html.