Profile of I.R. Bulb Co. LTD
Company Name: I.R. Bulb Co. LTD
Trade Name of the Product: SUPER STAR
Date of Establishment: 1990
Organization Structure: Tall Structure
Address: I. R. Bulb Co. Ltd. Noakhali Tower, 55/B, Purana Paltan (14th Floor), Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh
Data Interpretation of I.R. Bulb Co. LTD:
I. R. Bulb Co. Ltd. trade name of the products are SUPER STAR as one the leading and faster growing GLS Lamp, Energy Saving Lamp and Electrical Accessories manufacturing company in Bangladesh involve in production, sales, marketing and distribution. The products range as GLS Lamp, Energy Savings Lamp, Fluorescent Tube Light, and Electrical Accessories like Insulating Tape, Electrical Switch & Socket (Rose Series/Lotus Series) and Fluorescent Tube Light Fixture. It has different plants for different types of products. I. R. Bulb Co. Ltd. is the first ever of this kind of large industry among the local companies in Bangladesh with international standard and export quality production to fulfill local demand conveniently.
Product Version: Spiral, 2U, 3U, 4U, Lotus, Umbrella, Reflector 3U Spiral Red, Spiral Yellow, Spiral Blue. Power: 5W, 7W, 9W, 11W, 15W, 18W, 20W, 23W, 26W, 30W, 36W, 50W, 60W, 100W Type: Energy Saving bulb
• Save up to 80% electricity consumption and Bill.
• Bulb life is greater than 10,000 hrs.
• Efficient Energy Regulation
• Environment friendly
• Plug and use
• Quick return on investment.
• Insensitivity to vibrations
• Light weight
• Suitable for houses, condominiums, apartments,
shop lots, restaurants, offices, small factories,
SWOT Analysis of Super Star
• Producing environment friendly product that emits lower amount of co2.
• 98.35% production efficiency indicates conformance quality.
• Effective packaging system.
• Producing such a bulb that can save up to 80% of electricity.
• Lack of verities of product.
• Weak in after sales service.
• Weak distribution chain in consumer level.
• Government new positive policy.
• Low standard of substitute products.
• Increasing demand for energy saving bulb.
• Increasing concern about climate change.
• Growing number of competitors.
• High cost of raw materials.
• Increasing inflation.
• New technology.
Porter 5 Factors Model Analysis for Super Star
Threats of suppliers growing bargaining power:
The suppliers do not have enough scope to raise price because there are many suppliers of raw materials. They do not have much control over Super Star. The switching cost of suppliers from one to another is not so high so the suppliers bargaining power is not a threat for Super Star.
Threats of buyers growing bargaining power:
It is not easy for buyers to drive prices down of Super Star’s products because the numbers of buyers are huge but the cost to them of switching from Super Star’s products and services to those of someone else is low. So, the buyers bargaining power can be a threat for Super Star.
Threats of substitute products:
Threats of substitute products is can be considered as a major concern for Super Star because there are so many new producer are enter into marker and some importer import a huge number of CFL bulb from China, Because of the new policy of government. Although the quality of competitor’s products is low, it is a threat of Super Star...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document