Rheumatic fever is a disease of children and remaja.Biasanya this disease began to occur 1 to 3 weeks after a person has Pharyngitis. In the United States, has developed an antibiotic to overcome this disease.
However, with the use of antibiotics seems to still deadlocked due to its impact on liver health.
From the results of the study states that rheumatic fever is more often experienced by girls than boys. But after reaching adulthood, the size of the sexes which has affected more often began to blur.
This depends to a person's immune system and the environment they are.
Rheumatic fever caused by a combination of bacterial infections and weak immune systems person. This disease stems from infection of the throat caused by streptococcal bacteria.
Once the bacteria enter the body, he will grow and cause fever with the flu. In many cases, children are more susceptible to infections of the throat. This flu will develop into rheumatic fever.
B. The main signs (usually there are 3 or 4 marks):
2. Joint pain, especially in the wrists and ankles, then at the elbow joints, swollen joints, and 3. often feels hot and looks red.
4. Red lines are curved or lumps under the skin.
5. In more severe cases, the body feels weak, short breath and pain may be the heart (heart pain).
1. If you suspect rheumatic fever, health officials met. In this disease, there is the danger of heart damage. 2. Minumkan aspirirn with a large dose. A child who is 12 years old can drink until 2 or 3 tablets @ 300 mg, 6 times a day. Minumkan aspirin together milk or a little bicarbonate of soda, to avoid pain in the stomach. If you begin to ring, reduce the dose. 3. Give penicilin, 400,000 units per tablet, 1 tablet 4 times a day for 10 days.
1. To prevent rheumatic fever, treat immediately with penicilin Pharyngitis for 10 days. 2. To prevent recurrence of...